No, we do not haul groceries.  But you can thank me for the news paper inserts,
paper for the news papers, and car parts for nearly every Toyota, Nissan,
Honda, and GM car made in Tenn, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Detroit,
Canada, Alabama, and Ohio.  Most all of your friendly local auto parts stores
get a portion of their freight on our trucks.  Drink any heavy liqueur made in
Canada?  We haul that too.  Only pisses off the drunks if we're late..... :)

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (270,491 mi) head case?