To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] DaimlerCrysler's latest blunder

Steve MacSween wrote:
Our government is, or was, considering relaxing some safety standards enough to allow other 'micro' cars (VW Lupo and the extreme small cars on sale in
the Japanese market) to come in here as well.

I'd love to have a 660cc turbocharged kei car. It'd be like driving to work
in a racing kart. Mazda had one in the 1980's that looked like a 1/2 scale
model of a Porsche 962, I'd love to have one of those. My cousin's daughter
just married a cannuk and moved to Alberta, I wonder if I could have one
shipped to her and registered in her name. Then maybe she could permanently
loan it to me.