What little effect the standard blower has is pitiful anyway. No need to make it even less effective.

On Nov 7, 2006, at 6:06 AM, Tom Hargrave wrote:

The blower motor takes outside air & pushes it through the heater / AC coils & then on to the vents. A motor installed elsewhere will not have the same
effect.

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com
256-656-1924

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of R A Bennell
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 3:49 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 115 chassis blower access difficulty

OK - I can't say I have looked that closely but if it is so difficult to get
to the blower motor assembly on these
cars, is it not possible to come up with some sort of retrofit setup? Cut a
hole and mount a blower in place of the
radio - who knows but why give up on a car just because the blower is hard
to get to?

Check out how hard it is to do a 97-03 Ford F150. The engineers have not
learned much have they?

Randy