On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:52:51 -0500 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I flush next time looking to pull this drain plug.  Thanks for the
> information any way it is always valuable.

On my _non-turbo_ 617, it's accessed from the front with a socket on a
rachet (or was it initially with a breaker bar?). I can get just enough
leverage to loosen it up and then there's just enough room to move the
rachet one click at a time. I bought some new aluminum gaskets from Rusty
to have some when I need to do it again (I actually had one on hand).

Craig