On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Marshall Booth wrote:

> John W. Reames III wrote:
> Your loss. Here in the East (and as far West as Missouri) where I buy
> most of my fuel, Amoco/BP #2 diesel consistently delivers 10+% better
> fuel economy than any other brand! In most locations they do NOT draw
> from the large area common pool of heating oil, but maintain their own
> segregated supply (not sure that is still true since ULSD had to be 80%
> of what is delivered). I don't mind spending several minutes to fill my
> cars if I must when the fuel I'm putting in them is clearly superior fuel.

Yeah. I don't know of too many BP stations, one of them is in White Marsh,
and I was by there last night. Oddly enough I drive past their Solar
facility in Frederick daily.  I usually get my fuel from Gasmart in
Virginia, though my m ileage is sucking recently. I'm tempted to drop a
250 or 500 gal double-wall in the back yard and have Tevis come fill it up
with Biodiesel every so often.
-j.
--
John Reames
(In Mt. Washington/Baltimore City watching the light flurries)