Loren,

  Thanks, I will check the key on the timing advance shaft.  I suspect it's
gone.

  Thanks

Bruce
82 300CD 348kmi 'His'
85 300CD 253kmi 'Hers'
75 240D 202kmi 'Donner'
77 240D 204kmi 'Blitzen' gone to a better place
74 240D 79kmi 'Orangewagen'
73 220D 'Fnu Lnu'

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Apr 19 02:28:53 2007
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:28:44 -0500
From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] H2O Pump Degradation

Some after market impellers are stamped steel - I have one on my
garage floor - replaced by an OEM type from Rusty. A weak fan clutch
can do tha same thing - forward motion of the car produces air flow -
none at a stop.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK