To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WAS 91 350SDL SEEMS TO BE AT Repair Cost

Let us just hope that they did a good job of it. I had a Chevy tranny rebuilt to the tune of $1200 (incl r & r) and it didn't last 50K miles before it needed it again. I don't mind paying good money for something so long as I get what I pay for. If you get someone who knows what they are doing and does it conscientiously, then it will be worth
it in the long run.

Randy