I have always found it amazing to read about deaths from Carbon Monoxide
poisioning - it kills many boaters every year - fumes get blown back into
the cabin area and people have been found sitting at the table, drink in
hand, dead as a doornail.  They sat down and fell asleep never to wake up.
It's very dangerous stuff.

Can't recall if it as CO or not, but we saw a safety film that recreated an
accident where 8 or 9 men died trying to hekp their buddies who had climbing
into a large storage tank that had a lay of CO (or some heavy that air
chemical) about 3'-4' above ground level.  The guy woud bend over and was
dead before he could stand up.  Naturally his buddy would see him laying on
the ground and go to help him - and fall victim himself.  The correct thing
to do is to get the emergency response team to help wearing the proper
suits.

While the film we saw was a dramatization the accident it portrayed was
not - it actually happened (in Tx IIRC) and killed 8 or 9 men.

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.