Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:45:52 -0500
From: Timothy Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I'm iced up!
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED], Mercedes Discussion List"
 <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Please be careful!

So many homeowners and contractors insist on those unvented gas
 fireplaces
and I just know someone's gonna fall asleep on the sofa and die of CO2
poisoning! The local codes only prohibit them as primary heat source in
bedrooms and don't require CO2 detectors. I insist (I install as
 practice
without an option) on CO2 monitors interconnected with the house smoke
detectors in every new residential I wire. At least I sleep well at
 night!