More tree limbs fell during the night. One took out our mailbox,
another was across the hod of the SDL this morning - looks like it
fell, then bounced over - no dents that I can see.
The house is at 60F, outside is up to 33F, it's raining. This is the
largest power outage that OK has had, over 500k homes. We saw bright
flashed of blue light last night while driving - reflecting off the
cloud cover. Must have been more power lines coming down.
Out house is served by underground lines, but the sub-station is fed
by above ground lines, so it doesn't buy us much.
I asume it costs more to bury the lines? Seems like we'd avoid a lot
of outages if they were'nt flying up there in the trees ---

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK