Take them to small claims court, they will probably roll over as hiring
a lawyer to deal with this will likely cost them more than just paying
out.  Even if they do fight it, you will probably still win.  SCC is a
PITA but can be kinda fun if you have something else to do while waiting
for your case to come up.

--R