Hi All,

I have a couple of questions concerning my Ladies really sweet 1984 300DT.
(148,000 miles)

I can remember that when the gas gauge reads 1/4 tank it is really empty,
she can't.  How do I go about diagnosing the problem and then repairing it?

This same vehicle on the rear bumper has the standard rubber strip across
the center, it is beginning to separate from the bumper how do I permanently
reattach it?

Dave H...