Dave,

I have no 'formula" for a cleaner. I just think that the lye soap which
retains the glycerin is not only kinder to the skin as it hydrates but it
seems to cut grease better. A regular bar of commercial handsoap hardly
makes suds when my hands are covered in grease. The lye soap seems to "cut"
through.

Dave, I'd considered "Greasecar," the two tank system, to use some of the
WVO which is a by-product (perk) of our business. I don't have collection
containers. Every two days I just load eight 35# (original) containers of
fairly clean soybean oil. The food service employees were trained to assist
me as I was doing a service to recycle. As a result they're careful to avoid
contamination. When I pick it up it has been strained while still warm from
fryers. It's still a light honey color, not a dark brackish sludge.