Biodiesel has more oxygen in it than petro diesel.  BioD has about 20% less
energy (depends on the base stock) than PetroD.  Blends from B20-B70 will
usually see more fuel efficiency than pure PetroD or B100 due to the more
complete combustion of the fuel blend.  Higher than B70 will usually see less
fuel economy.

Luther

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark