It seems than at Wed, 19 Dec 2007 01:17:12 -0500, Timothy wrote:

> I'm not knocking power seats (and of course now it's a "must
> have" to compete in the American market) but geez, I buy a car
> (used or new) and I adjust it once?

I'm not the only one that drives my cars. And it seems that
everyone has a different requirement for the position of the
seat. I can see the motivation for power adjust, memory seats.

_I_ don't want one 'cause I don't want to have to fix it!! I
like the spring, roller, and lever that my W123s use!

--     Philip