My agent booked him twenty five years ago. I remember one of his standards,
"Deep Purple."

Some of us old pianists never die. People just wish we would! It's pretty
weird when you can estimate how many times you've played "Misty" at about
$0.83 a pop... I figured once that I've sat on a piano bench in excess of
36,000 hours in the past thirty years. That was just based on performance
time, not rehearsal. It costs more to have a tuxedo cleaned today than I
used to earn per night. LOL