Timothy Robinson wrote:

> In years past I've actually "camped out" at a site just hoping to catch
> someone. If I did they'd probably wish that I'd call the police to rescue
> them.

I own a vacant lot about 3 miles from where I currently live. I'd like to
build a nice big workshop/office there, but the thought of having a truckload
of building materials stolen or vandalized leaves me feeling just a bit
homicidal.
I can be dressed and on the scene in five minutes, so I'll probably rig up
a cell phone alarm or two and have it call me. Probably get no sleep from
the deer playing with my tripwires.

Mitch.