Well, not long ago we caught a guy helping himself to a friend's sound
system in a parking lot. We tackled the guy and held him while calling the
police (informing them that we were holding the guy). An hour and half and
second call later we were tired and the guy was frustrated and we wound up
letting him go. When the police arrived "they" were irritated that we didn't
hold the guy longer. It was like, "Yeah? Well? Did you think to bring US any
doughnuts?"