On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:17:07 -0500 Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill wrote:
> >
> > And buy something nice for one of your MB's.
>
> How heavy is four-ought? If it's manageable, I'd be tempted to make
> myself a new set of welding cables instead of selling it.

They just finished filming some scenes for the upcoming film "Brothers" in
the house across the street. The guy rolling up the 4/0 lighting power
cables this morning said a 100' length was 85 pounds. I think he was
talking about 1 conductor.

BTW, if anyone sees the film, ours is the brick house across the street.

Craig