Oh and if you put coffee between your legs and it burns you you get what you
get. Coffee is supposed to be hot, if it was cold you'd complain. A cup thats
between your legs is full of stuff thats going to get on you.

The first thing to do is to admit that you do stupid stuff, then look at your
life and say "If I did that what would happen" then when you come up with
negative answers don't do those things.

So: If I put a cup of hot coffee between my legs and it spills what happens? I
get hot coffee all over my crotch and I might be burned. Okay so that sounds
like a bad thing, I guess I shouldn't do that...
A DD medium coffee fits perfectly just in front of the arm rest and if you're
very careful you can use the armrest to apply enough pressure so it won't move.
I've considered making a small cutout to hold a cup more solidly, might do that
some day, a piece of styrofoam covered in fabric might work nice and be
removeable so other stuff could live there.

-Curt