From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 5:20 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Stella Awards

UGH DD is pretty poor. I'll get it only because sometimes I like having
coffee in the car and refuse to go to McDs for anything even though their
coffee is pretty good, which I found out by accident.

You want good coffee you get Tim Hortons...

Or barring that you go to NYC and get it from a cart.

-Curt