My son's car was doing that, MARSHALL diagnosed it immediately as a
clogged tube going from the intake manifold to the ALDA on the fuel
injection pump, and shonuff....  A little reaming and cleaning and all
was copacetic again.  It signals turbo boost for fuel enrichment.
Clogged means no boost signaled, so no fuel injected.

I will offer $500 for the car, let me know...

--R

PS You're shouting your name, maybe the server doesn't like being yelled at?