From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:20 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] You asked for it

I'm gonna join in this nebulous thread by indulging myself in a small
pet-peeve share. Hmmm, which one to share?
Oh okay, here:

At a four way stop (or a three way stop) I wish folks would really just know
the law and follow it. Things would be so simple, and so much time saved.

Instead, most seem to want to play the eye contact and wave-on game. Call me
antisocial (I am) but I am not required to interact on that level with other
drivers. I am required to follow the law. I love it when I don't make eye
contact at a four-way, and the other driver, so convinced that eye contact
is the law, all but refuses to go, even though they were clearly there
first. Given enough time, I'll pull my keys out of the ignition and show
them to the indignant driver.

Brian