Hi, All.
        My last CRT display died and me and the boss went looking for a new
display. Tried Staples, as we were going there for something else,
and Joanne's comment was that the LCDs on display seemed to be out of
focus. They are not as sharp as my old Dell C610, looked like less
depth of field. Does anyone have any valid suggestions for a decent
quality 19/20" wide-screen LCD? This range will fit our slim budget.
TIA
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel content:- Brushed snow off my 190DT's and the 300TD.