I know that BrightHouse (TimeWarner) will come out and
do it here - I suspect they look at it as an addition
to their revenue stream.

As for the pigtail approach, it's crude, but might
work.  There's a pretty good signal that radiated from
an exposed cable, so I would suspect that you have a
good chance of finding it that way.

Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com