Ditto Bob, you spoke for me also.  Looking forward to hearing some tips on
speeding things up.

I read on a friends blog that about ten years ago, most pages consisted of
only about ??? bits, bits or whatever, now they have more than ??? bits.  A
huge change, says he.

Let me know if you have any more computer questions, as you can see, I'm
hip.

Harry