On Sun, 04 May 2008 16:53:29 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Im thinking about just trying to do an install over my current install
> and see what happens.  Not wipe it and start from scratch, but just do
> an overlay so to speak, see if it cleans something up.

If you mean installing Windows over a current installation, you can't do
that (You could on a Mac even 10 years ago ... )

> Looks like I ahev got rid of all my spyware, have no viruses, but I
> still cant get IE to work, and firefox only works when it wants to.

Those you can remove ("Add/Remove Software" on Control Panel) and then
reinstall.

I'd still be wondering if there were something the anti-spyware/virus
software missed.

Craig