From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tom Hargrave
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:08 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Feeling blue over trying to be green

Yep, the truth is coming out. Bio Diesel is causing a serious third world
food shortage.

Wait till they figure out the real impact that Ethanol production has on the
world. We are already experiencing record food inflation, partly due to
higher oil prices but more directly related to the fact that so much corn is
going to Ethanol!

Then there's the long term impact of compact florescent bulbs. Every one
contains a bit of mercury. I don't know about you but I throw mine out when
they burn out and I bet that 99% of the county does the same. So, do mercury
tainted landfills appeal to you?

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com