> <<And for what? every week, the suburbanoids come forth with their riding
> mowers to harvest their grass lawn crop, mowing it down. But they have no use
> for what they harvest, it goes into (petrochemical based) bags and is sent
> off to the landfill.

Piffle. So this is your excuse for letting your yard go to hell? Bet your
neighbors love it.

Here in Seattle we have mandatory yard waste recycling. All of my grass
clippings and such go to a central site (plastic bags not permitted) where it
and
all the other organic materials are processed into compost and sold on the open
market.

RLE

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.