Here we got a three bin system, one small one for weekly general garbage
collection and two bigger ones for recycling, which are collected on
alternate weeks. One is supposed to be for garden waste but people being
people they use it for general rubbish once their little bin gets full.
Problem is that usually the green waste gets contaminated and the whole
truck load ends up in landfill.
As Kermit said "It's not easy being green".

Hendrik
who disposes of his used sump oil properly