That's sick. The time/effort would be much better spent working on an
MB, drinking beer, smoking pork (shrimp in your case), etc.

What mowing we're forced to do ends with the clipings in the compost
piles for nex years garden (this years if our new composting trash can
works like my wife believes it will).

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK