I've got experience with gas systems, but not with
standing pilot millivolt valves.

I've got a spa heater that's giving me fits.  Pilot
stays lit, meaning that the generator (thermocouple)
is working fine, but the main valve won't open when
the control circuits are closed.

Other than assuming the main valve is kaput, does
anyone have experience with these kinds of gas
systems, and if so, is there anything else I can check
out?

Nothing has changed since it last worked, such as gas
pressure, etc., so I've narrowed it down to the valve.

Dan

Be a better friend, newshound, and