Probably but theres like 8 or 10 pins, gonna take some time with the
multi-meter.

I'm guessing they don't fail a lot, hoping used is an option.

-Curt

Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:03:28 -0700
From: "Alex Chamberlain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Buzzer
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:
> Found the buzzer. No obvious reason for it to be quiet. Took the
 outer cover off, the buzzy bit is still very quiet.
>  Resoldered a couple joints that looked poor. Didn't help, in fact
 its quieter now.
>  Achhh they're $72... Unless "Seat Belt Warning Relay" isn't it. It
 sure looks like it.

Can you splice in a generic noisemaker across the terminals of the old
one rather than replacing the whole box?  I've thought about doing a
similar operation just to change the sound of the buzzer on my cars to
something that would get on my nerves less first thing in the morning.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo, '86 300E, et al.