Tried out my new [to me] grill tonight, and tried the rotisserie for the
first time in my life.  Pretty basic stuff, I stuck two chickens on the
spit, put some BBQ rub on them and cranked it up.  I was also dealing with
some grandkids at the time, and when I thought it was stable at 450 degrees
I wandered off for a time.  When I got back a few minutes later it as at 550
and the chicken skin was black.  Tasted good [burn was only of the skin],
but not visually appealing, to say the least.  It's a 4 burner Jenn-Air,
64,000 BTU.  Anyone have a good method for using a rotisserie?  It did not
come with a manual.

BillR