2 more things.

put "dry Rub" on before cooking, NO BBQ sauce un till the cooking is
done.  The sugar in BBQ sauce burns, you don't want that.

Secret rib receipt follows:  Marinade them o'night in Caesars salad
dressing, cook then very slow, add smoke, you'll like these without
sauce, add if you like after cooking.

Pete, I tend to be passionate about the smoking thing.

Pete

On Fri, 16 May 2008 17:22:20 -0500, you wrote:

>Lower the temp!  You will have to stay close, just like any other
>grilling, you really cannot leave it for more than a few minutes.
>
>At 450 it chickens should cook right through pretty fast.
>
>Peter

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 20Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  286 KMI  Now lives with Dave Walton, Cleveland Ohio
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 89 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that is!