Luther wrote: "I'm working on getting my home repair business to the
self-sustaining point."

If you are ever in Wichita, Kansas and want to make a little extra money, I
need somebody really good to install a dishwasher in my house.  My house was
built in 1929 and never has had a dishwasher. So, it would require cutting into
the existing cabinets (next to the sink) and installing the dishwasher.  Bigger
than I can do, plus, I am not that confident in my ability to do the woodwork
necessary.

Donald H. Snook