I believe that the coolant sensor for the ACC is in a dual element
sensor on the engine - one set of pins for the ACC, the other for the
idle control.  The AC on my SDL would turn off the compressor as soon
as the coolant hit 80C - the PO had reversed the sets of wires on that
sensor. The AC worked great after I switched those two  plugs.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK