On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:29:17 -0500 Loren Faeth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If the light is right, you absolutely can see the bullet travelling.  It
> is the relatively slow velocity that allows you to pick off pests with
> very minimal noise.

And if the light and other things are right, you can see a .30-06 bullet
travelling, too. I was using a spotting scope while a friend was shooting
an '03A3 at a target 600 yards away. He didn't belive me that I could see
the bullet flying, so he looked while I shot. He could see it, too.

Craig