On 03/07/2018 12:36 AM, Marek Olšák wrote:
On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 7:33 AM, Tapani Pälli <tapani.pa...@intel.com> wrote:
Hi;

On 03/02/2018 03:25 PM, Andres Gomez wrote:

This way we won't fail when validating just because we may have a non
overriden core version that is lower than the requested one, even when
the compat version is high enough.

Do I understand correctly that this happens because when version asked is >
3.2 then we always do core context, even when overriding to compat profile?

No. 3.2COMPAT will set both core and compat version limits to 3.2.

I see, I was trying to understand why core version matters when using compat profile but I'm not sure I get it, it probably should not matter.

// Tapani