Hi Ralph,

could somebody who can reproduce this compile Mesa with -DDEBUG in CFLAGS
and export MESA_PROFILE=1 before running a program ?  The library will
perform now some checks on the transformation functions.

Beside this I'd like to see the binutils version used by the C compiler
(run gcc -v for one sample file - ).

Please send me both outputs.

- Holger