Hi,

I have noticed that Wine/World of Warcraft is now crashing in OpenGL mode with
Mesa git, and I am
trying to trace the problem. Mesa seems to be having trouble in
GarbageCollectDRIDrawables().
Basically, the garbage collector finds something in the hash table, calls the
object's
pdraw->driDrawable.destroyDrawable() function, and then this function never
returns. I don't know
what this function is doing exactly, but I can at least confirm that the
function pointer has not
been set to point to driDestroyDrawable() in dri_util.c. In fact, this pointer
function pointer is
sometimes NULL, so there is definitely something strange happening here.

Do you have any ideas on how this mystery context was originally initialized,
please?

Thanks,
Chris