Well...it will be a miracle if we can stream it live; but we are going
to try.  I apologize for the last minute notice, but this just came
together today.  If you or anyone in the community would like to join
the event via WebEx, please send me an e-mail and I will forward an
invite.

We plan on making video available as well, so if you can't make it
tomorrow...that should be okay, too.

Regards,
Jens

>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf