I've pushed a feature branch with some tgsi simplifications in it.  With
these I've removed the biggest remaining oddities of that language, and
it's getting to a place where I'm starting to be happy with it as a
foundation for future work.

Most of the surprising stuff like multiple negate flags, etc, is gone
now, and the core tokens are quite a bit easier to understand than in
previous iterations.

I've still got my eye on reducing the verbosity of the names in the
tgsi_parse.h "FullToken" world, and promoting the tgsi_any_token union
into p_shader_tokens.h.

It would be good if people can review the interface changes and provide
feedback, and also test out their drivers on this branch.  I've done
minimal softpipe testing so far but will do more over the next few days.

Keith