tom fogal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to trim down the libGL ABI.  Appended is the start of an
> approach that is going to work, and I just need to put in the time to
> complete everything.  It will certainly break things if applied as-is,
> so please don't apply ;)
>
> Thoughts?

This looks pretty good.  Just a few comments.

1. The other glapi generator scripts are written in Python.  It would
be nice if we'd keep with that convention, rather than use sh.

2. We'll need a way to add extra symbols to the export map in some
cases.  For example, the libOSMesa.so library needs to access some
symbols in libGL.so, such as swrast_CreateContext(), etc.  This could
be as simple as supporting an additional exports file that gets
appended onto the gl_exports file.

-Brian