Oh, I should have added the PIPE_CAP bits (even if not supported) to all
drivers. Good catch. I'll do that for the other drivers now.

Roland

(btw, I think r500 could do separate colormasks, but not separate blend
enables, and there might be more hardware like that. However, this is
not exposed by GL, it might be supported by some DX9 cap bit, but it
didn't seem worthwile to add a separate gallium cap bit for supporting
per-rt blend enables and colormasks, respectively.)