On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:20 AM, Ian Romanick <i...@freedesktop.org> wrote:

> George Sapountzis wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I put 3 patches in http://people.freedesktop.org/~gsap7/glapi/ that mv
>> the code generation functionality in the gen subdir.
>>
>> Please review,
>
> I'm curious... what is the reason for these changes?
>
> I do like the addition of the MESA_DIR and MESA_GLX_DIR variables.  I
> also like the change of GLX_DIR to XORG_GLX_DIR.  Patches making those
> changes could probably go in right away.  I'd like a little explanation
> of why everything should be moved to a subdirectory before doing that.

It does not move everything, but the API xml files and code generation
scripts. So, it is a clean-up that separates the code linked with
libGL from the code generation infrastructure. The result looks
cleaner here, so I'd like to push that as well if not strongly
opposed.

Thanks for the review,
George.