Hi,

I made a small test to test code genration for dynamic extensions in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~gsap7/mesa/log/?h=getproc-test

When using libGL + swrast_dri.so from getproc-test, the dynamic
extensions code is not exercised and the test passes.

When using libGL from mesa 7.7 and swrast_dri.so from getproc-test,
the extension string does contain GL_MESA_test_extension but the test
segfaults.

It seems that dynamic extensions code is broken (since at least 7.7),
unless there is something wrong with the test or my arch:

model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow up

regards,
George.