On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Keith Whitwell
<keith.whitw...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Roland Scheidegger <srol...@vmware.com>
> wrote:
>> On 10.04.2010 16:43, Chia-I Wu wrote:
>>> The conversion to pipe_resource seems to be done by components.  Maybe a new
>>> branch that reorganize (git rebase -i) the commits in gallium-resources and
>>> merge the new branch to master?
>>
>> I've never used git rebase -i but I'm not convinced that can give
>> something sensible. It wasn't done strictly by components, with a couple
>> merges from master (and gallium-buffer-usage-cleanup) in between and
>> fixes for already converted things...
>>

> Squash merge it is.

Somewhat arbitrary decision to avoid stretching this out any further.

I don't think the history that was on the branch was very useful, nor
does inventing history seem likely to help people searching for
regressions, etc.  The branch is effectively an atomic change, so
let's deal with it like that...

Keith