Great, I've created a category here: http://discourse.ros.org/c/openembedded

I cloned the description from this mailing list and set it as the pinned
About post: http://discourse.ros.org/t/about-the-openembedded-category/666

If people would like I can setup all content posted to that category to be
forwarded here. We've done that for several mailing lists but if there's no
demand we don't need to make the effort.

Cheers,
Tully