Dear Tully,

as the meta-ros mailing list is usually low traffic and low frequency, I
propose to forward the content here for the transition phase until all
listeners had a fair chance on moving to discourse.ros.org.
So, let us forward the content until end of this year, and then we can put
this mailing list here to rest.

Lukas